Sales of iPhone 4S launched this week on Friday 14 October in the U.S., Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and the UK. iPhone 4S has become the most popular smartphone Apple: After the announcement of device the first 24 hours got over 1 million pre-orders,the number of orders reached 600 thousand on first day.
1. Smartphone iPhone 4S went on sale. Firstly Australia residents could buy iPhone 4S. Then sales began in Japan, USA, Canada, France, Britain, Germany and elsewhere.
2. Many regards the purchase of this phone as a tribute to former of Apple CEO Steve Jobs. In the photo: happy buyer demonstrates a brand new iPhone 4S, leaving the shop in Tokyo Apple Store.
3. The company hopes to sell four million iPhone 4S during the first weekend, but after the commencement of sales that exceeded the level of sales in the comparison of the previous iPhone model 4, which amounted to 1.7 million units during the first weekend. In the photo: Apple Store employees applauding Ryosuke Ishinabe buyer of iPhone 4S in the Apple store Tokyo on 14 October 2011.
4. Keenan Thompson and Jessica Mellou sit on the network, waiting for their turn to buy the iPhone 4S at the Apple Store on 5th Avenue in New York, October 13, 2011.
5. Buyers in Tokyo’s Apple Store. An updated version of the iPhone 4S Apple was presented on October 4. Apple’s expected that the company will demonstrate a fifth-generation iPhone, but Apple is confined to a deep modernization of the iPhone 4.
Presentation of the iPhone 4S was held at the day before the death of the founder of Apple Steve Jobs .
6. Masayoshi San, CEO of Softbank Mobile Corp, took part in a ceremony marking the launch of iPhone 4S in one of the offices of the company in Tokyo’s Shibuya district – October 14, 2011 Kyodo
7. One of the founders of Apple, Steve Wozniak and his wife Janet at the Apple store in Los Gatos, California, October 13, 2011.
Steve showing his photo on a brand new iPhone Apple, 4S, does not worked in Apple since 1987, but he is a shareholder and continues to receive checks from Apple, which retains its status as employee number 1.
8. Hundreds of Apple fans queue up in urban areas of Tokyo, to become the first customer of iPhone 4S, which is similar to the previous iPhone 4, but is equipped with an improved camera, faster processor and updated software.
9. A man wearing a mask depicting the founder of Apple Steve Jobs stands in line to buy the iPhone 4S in front of Apple Store in Tokyo on 14 October 2011. According to Reuters,For consumers its a worldwide hunt for the iPhone 4S, because this is one of the last products of Steve Jobs – he died the next day after the presentation of the new smartphone.
10. Apple fans point out that buying the iPhone 4S, they are paying tribute to the founder of the company.
In the photo: Queue at the Apple Store in London’s Covent Garden. The cost of the mobile phone is $ 199, $ 299 and $ 399 for a model with 16, 32 and 64 GB of memory, respectively (subject to a 2-year contract).
11. Store employees applauding first customer who purchased a new iPhone 4S at the Apple Store in Munich. October 28 smartphone is scheduled to be in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland – all 22 states.
12. As CNews found out from the Russian operators, they have already began negotiations to supply smartphone to the Russian market, and novelty sales in Russia will began in November.
In the picture: Many buyers are waiting for the turn in Apple store in Hong Kong to buy the iPhone 4 on discount – October 14, 2011.