Autumn – it’s the harvest season, festivals and fairs, bird migration, preparing for winter, and, of course, the golden foliage. In northern areas, people started to feel the air,a hint of light frost, the leaves reach peak color, the harvest of apples and pumpkins. lets see the Pictures of the dedicated autumn in all its manifestations.
1. Statue of Soviet times “Bather”, crowned by a wreath of autumn leaves in Gorky Park, Moscow – 8 October 2011.
2. Dragonfly in the wheat spikelet. The picture was taken at sunset in Alberta, Canada, September 7, 2011.
3. Autumn forest near the town of Lutsen, Minn., September 26, 2011.
4. Leaf in a pond in the recreation park named after SM Kirov in St. Petersburg, October 9, 2011.
5. A man with his dog in a haze of morning fog in Hampstead Heath, 30 September 2011 in London.
6. The harvest of apples in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. Boxes of fruit varieties Jonagold waiting in the wings to become a cider. The picture was taken in the town of Markham, Va., September 17, 2011.
7. A man herding cows on the “Klausenalm”, near the village of Ginzling in the Austrian province of Tyrol, September 23, 2011. Traditionally, in the early fall, farmers drive their cattle to mountain pastures in the valley.
8. Visitors looking at “artifacts” on display of pumpkins, which takes place on a farm Buschmann and Winkelmann October 9, 2011 in the German city Bilits. Farm located in Brandenburg, near Berlin, every year they brings a crop of thousands of pumpkins for about 40 different varieties in the period between August and October, and this is known for its large-scale exhibitions of pumpkins.
9. The male deer in the thickets of ferns at sunrise during the fall rut in Richmond Park October 10, 2011 in London.
10. The ship – in the port – Cook Inlet, about 60 kilometers north-west of the city of Anchorage, Alaska. In the background – Mount Sasitna, also known as the Sleeping Lady. Photo taken on October 4, 2011.
11. Trees in autumn attire along with the road near Schroeder, Minnesota, September 25, 2011.
12. The World Cup of diving in a bog snorkelling, August 28, 2011 in Llanwrtyd Wells, Wales. In 2012, just after the Olympic Games in London – Llanwrtyd Wells will be the world’s first alternative games.
13. Tourists toast in a tent on the last day Schuetzen Oktoberfest in Munich. 178th Oktoberfest ended October 3, 2011.
14. Tom Lishness in his boat, made from a giant pumpkin regatta during Pumpkinboat Regatta in Damariskotta, Maine, October 9, 2011.
15. A carpet of fallen maple leaves on the lawn across the street from First Baptist Church Kingfild, Maine, September 30, 2011.
16. Autumn leaf in God Moseley, September 7, 2011 in Birmingham, England.
17. Autumn Forest near Lutsen, Minnesota, September 26, 2011.
18. Miguel Sandel from Middlesbrough, Massachusetts cranberries harvested on plantations Hannula in Carver, Massachusetts, October 4, 2011. Massachusetts farmers have collected a huge harvest of cranberries in the fall.
19. A fisherman casts a fishing rod in Coeur d’Alene River near Kingston, Idaho, September 29, 2011.
20. The kids from kindergarten schools Growing Place Preschool in Huntington, Indiana, enjoying a walk October 10, 2011.
21. Judith Espinosa, left, and her daughter, Marianne Gonzalez picking vegetables from the farm Pyrah’s Pioneer near Palmer, Alaska, on Wednesday, September 21, 2011.
22. Swan swimming in a pond of one of the parks in the city of Stavropol, September 27, 2011.
23. The leaves are stuck to the pavement in a street in London on 5 October 2011. The combination of unusually high temperatures and early autumn leaf fall to create a sticky non-slip section of asphalt streets this unusual collage of autumn leaves.
24. John Davis of Delaware, Ohio, harvested soybean field on his farm, October 5, 2011.
25. Girl in a wreath of autumn leaves take part in a procession during the harvest festival “Dozhinki-2011” in the Belarusian town of Molodechno September 30, 2011.
26. The sun illuminates the fungus 13 centimeters in height in Winslow Park in Freeport, Maine, September 16, 2011. Due to the coolness and moisture of the autumn woods of Maine abound in fungi.
27. A boy plays with a dog lying on a carpet of autumn leaves in the center of Minsk, October 6, 2011.
28. A flock of geese on the lake in East Anchorage Cheney September 27, 2011. These birds have started an annual seasonal migration to the south.
29. A woman walks along the bridge on the lake near Spitzingsee eponymous village in the Alps, southern Germany, on October 9, 2011, the first snow of this season.
30. The bird flies away after attempting to land on the horns of a deer, resting during the fall rut in Richmond Park October 10, 2011 in London.
31. Leonardo Urena rejoices after his pumpkin grown was declared the winner at the Festival of giant pumpkins in Half Moon Bay, Calif., Monday, October 10, 2011. Weight of this pumpkin is 772 pounds, diameter – 4,95 meters.
32. An eighth-grader Alex Pearson is working on homework on prosody at Mount Casper, September 29, 2011 in Casper, Wyoming.
33. 10-year-old Stella (left) and her 8-year-old sister, Mikey, during the festival of pumpkins on a farm Buschmann and Winkelmann October 9, 2011 in the German city Bilits.
34. Collection of grapes for wine production during the harvest in the vineyards in the village of Tenuta dell’Ornellaia Castagneto Carducci in Tuscany, September 21, 2011.
35. Harvested in a vineyard in the valley in Makinau , Illinois, September 22, 2011.
36. A couple walking in a Moscow park Kolomenskaya October 5, 2011.
37. Maple leaves in Freeport, Maine, September 30, 2011.
38. Darted across the highway moose, September 27, 2011 on Arctic Great Road in Anchorage, Alaska.
39. 9-month-old Charlotte Lindhorst Patterson playing in Fruit Farm – Chesterlend, Ohio, September 26, 2011.