30 Top Food Pictures of the Week – April 16th to April 23rd, 2012
1. Not sure if belongs here…
2. This is how you cook Duck…
3. Doughnut Friday here at work.
4. I fried some chicken. How does it look?
5. Homemade sushi, tempura shrimp, roasted peppers, beansprouts and broccoli.
6. The finest looking Brie
7. Jalapeño Bacon Cheeseburger-dogs
9. Bread bears
10. two freshly baked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter, fluff, chocolate syrup and ice cream..
11. Butter poached Brazilian lobster tail
12. You know you’re in the tropics when your food is caught, cooked, and served by the same man using a firepit and a five-gallon bucket for a kitchen.
13. Simply steak
14. Mmm… breakfast pr0n – eggs over easy on toast with breakfast sausage links
15. this is how garlic cream soup is served around here…everything homemade
16. That’s right ladies, four layers of chocolate and caramel
17. Who loves a Banh Mi sandwich?
18. Ahh, the “day-off” breakfast.
19. Bacon Cheddar Hot Dog and Fries with Pepper Aioli — Skooby’s, Los Angeles.
20. So many Cupcakes!!!!!!
21. Saturday morning breakfast tarts!
23. Pan fried garlic shrimp!
24. Red velvet cake with vanilla bean mascarpone filling and dark chocolate ganache icing
25. Fried Green Tomato and Goat Cheese BLT with Sweet Potato Fries and a Cheerwine. The PERFECT North Carolina lunch.
26. Roasted Red Potatoes
27. What I did for Valentine’s Day in Italy this year…
28. Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cheesecake.
29. Pumpkin Cream-Cheese Ribbon Bread
30. I’m going to brunch here this weekend and I’m really excited.