1. Harvard is the oldest and most prestigious university in the US and world’s top best university.
2. Oxford is the oldest university in the English-speaking world, takes second place for accounting and finance.
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) was ranked the third best university in the world this year and also comes third for its accounting and finance degree course.
4. University of Cambridge the world’s number one university, has the fourth best accounting and finance degree course according to QS World University Rankings.
5. Stanford University is the world’s fifth best accounting and finance graduates.
6. LSE ranks sixth in the world for hardest accounting and finance courses in the UK.
7. University of California, Berkeley is considered the seventh best institution for accounting and finance, the fourth best for English, and the sixth best for law and medicine.
8. University of Chicago has ranks eigth best in the world for accounting and finance.
9. University of Pennsylvania is the last American university in the top ten for accounting and finance.
10. The London Business School concludes the top ten for the world’s best accounting and finance degree courses.