30 Top Food Pictures of the Week – April 23rd to April 30th, 2012
1. So I took the uncooked cinnamon rolls out of the tube and put them in the waffle iron, and this happened. This will not be the last time this happens!!
2. Oreo Balls – Recipe Inside
3. Homesick, so we shipped fresh LA craw fish to Portland, Oregon
4. My wife made me a blackberry cobbler.
5. Freshly baked butterscotch sticky buns
6. Fried Apples with fruit and Ice creme in Germany. Best Dessert ever.
7. Authentic Mexican Churros
8. I made beans on toast s*xy… somehow.
9. Some Dim Sum
10. Pão de Queijo
11. Filet mignon with lightly sautéed pistachio encrusted goat cheese on top, cooked to medium rare.
12. Ramen fix.
13. Split pea soup made from scratch, with ham hock, veggies, etc. So f*ckin’ hearty
14. Mini Chicken Taco Cups
15. Pizza Cupcakes
16. Garlic parmesan wings – like garlic bread, but chicken
17. Next week this will be bacon
18. Gazpacho. Summer’s coming.
19. Tomato Swans and Carrot Butterflies
20. Poulet Sauté Au Vinaigre
21. Homemade dubliner cheese biscuits
22. Home made doughnuts for May Day
23. Pear, arugula, mozzarella, and goat cheese pizza.
24. The closest you’ll get to the south up here in Boston, at a place called Tupelo: Frito Pie and Cheddar Grits
25. Braised fish on cauliflower, mushrooms, potato, with cilantro, fresh jalapeno, and grapefruit
26. Raspberry, strawberry, Nutella, and walnut Crepes!
27. Spring Veggie Heaven! (fiddlehead fern, asparagus, mushroom)
28. Why are these only on airplanes? WHYYYYYYYYYYY???
29. My dessert opus
30. Stewart Brewing’s Coconut Porter & Crème fraiche sorbet with banana praline and rum syrup