30 Best Sky Pictures of the Week – May 02th to May 09th, 2012
1. Holy Shit!
2. I captured this close-up, lightning-laden, rotating cumulonimbus over Chicago last night.
3. An Apocalyptic South Dakota Storm
4. The rise of the “Supermoon” at the Toroweap overlook at the Grand Canyon
5. Orange moon over Tromsø mountains, Balsfjord Kommune, Troms Fylke, Norway
6. Strike One – Miramar, Buenos Aires, Argentina
7. Mammatus clouds at sunset in Louisiana
8. Midnight Thunderstorm, Ames, Iowa
9. Ominous shelf cloud near Glasgow Kentucky on Monday packing 70 mph winds
10. Supermoon over Santa Cruz
11. Just another evening on the Navajo Nation..
12. Rainbow Sun above Angkor Wat, Cambodia
13. Clouds over Uig, Scotland
14. Mountain Sunset
15. The darkening sky, Staffin, Scotland.
16. A cloudy day at the beach in Cancun, Mexico
17. Rainbow Scotland
18. Sunset in Minnesota
19. Genoa sunset
20. Cloud sliced by peak of Mt. Fuji
21. Sunset sky, Tivoli, Italy
22. Skyscraper Canyon – New York City
23. Sunrise and Fog, Camden, NSW Australia
24. Sunset Norway – Extreme Resolution
25. Clouds Over The Amstel – Amsterdam, NL
26. Clouds on Fire, Boulder, Colorado
27. Sunset over the boardwalk – Duck, NC
28. Looking east (downglacier) on the Black Rapids after sunset
29. Shot this image of the Mt Lofty Ranges yesterday
30. Everyone criticized it for being over saturated. I, however, like the gum ball kind of color. Makes me think “unicorns.”