30 Best Pictures of the Week Showing Human Emotion – May 07th to May 14th, 2012
1. Two brothers in Burma, new versus old.
2. An almost forgotten Kosovar tradition of beautiful body paint used by brides
3. From little to old.
4. Like a Pro!
5. The wife doing a sea lion impression at Blue lagoon Iceland
6. Shopper in trendy upscale Omotesando district – Tokyo
7. A happy little girl at an Indian festival
8. Toronto Construction Worker: It’s Okay Guys, He’s Wearing A Helmet
9. The Music Maker.
10. A Navajo Matriarch, by Laura Gilpin, 1952
11. Vietnamese family in morning transit.
12. Two Happy African Children, Uganda
13. Kuwait, 1991. Sebastião Salgado
14. Steve – the stories this face could tell! England
15. “The Butcher and the Meat”, Namche Bazar, Nepal
16. Afghan Boy
17. Vegetable seller in Jeju, South Korea
18. Rue Mouffetard, Paris, 1954 by Henri Cartier-Bresson
19. Fire Breathing
20. An old Berber nomad in Todra Gorge, Morocco
21. A sad little girl at an Indian festival
22. Girl at the Bun Festival – Cheung Chau 2012
23. French traditional Arlésienne
24. “Emerge”, portrait of little Sherpa boy
25. Portrait of a man in Tiruchirapalli – India
26. Portrait of a bicycle rickshaw driver – Amritsar, India
27. The Woman
28. Straps artist prepares during tech rehearsal
29. A Rajastani village girl and her calf
30. My Crying Little Brother