Originally commissioned by Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei.
2. Eclipse is the largest and also the most most expensive superyacht ever built
3. Topaz will be the third biggest yacht to ever set sail, designed by Lurssen Yachts
4. Y708 shiny new monstrous of the sea has yet to hit the water but is already tipped to score fifth place in Superyachts
5. The Sultan of Oman is the proud owner of this behemoth; Al Said consists of six large decks with exterior and interior design by Espen Oeino International
6. The Sultan of Oman is the proud owner of this behemoth; Al Said consists of six large decks with exterior and interior design by Espen Oeino International
7. Prince Abdulaziz is used to conduct official business. The largest yacht built in the 20th century; the interior alone took 15 months to complete
8. Saudi Arabian Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz is the chief of this gem. Code named Mipos (short for Mission Possible) during her structure, Al Salamah was completed in 1999. She is thought to possess over 80 rooms, a helipad, and an indoor swimming pool with a glass roof
9. Nicki is a relative minnow at 85m. Andrew Winch Designs has fashioned her beautiful exterior and interior design
10. Serene 134-metre vessel was built by Fincantieri Yachts and designed by Espen Oeino. It has two helicopter landing platforms and a large internal sea water pool.