30 Best Exposure Photography Pictures of the Week – May 22nd to May 29th, 2012
1. Exposure : am I doing it right?
2. I was told you guys would appreciate this. My photo of the Falcon 9 launch this morning. 197 second exposure
3. My girlfriend and a laser pen
4. Intense electrical storm over Pasay Philippines, 5 sec exposure
6. Smoke Space
7. Restored 100 year old Zeppelin hangar skeleton . 1 hour of stacked star trails
8. Star trails from the International Space Station
9. Canary Wharf. Long exposure reflections.
10. Chinook at Night
11. Hula – hooper ‘underexposed’
12. Old Helsinki
13. The view from my room, 280 x 30s.
14. The view from my room, 280 x 30s.
15. Pondside Painting for 17 minutes
16. Cathodes in building site, Tyneside, UK.
17. Firefly dance
18. Floridian Orbage, Florida.
19. ISS over Ruby Beach
20. Fast Moving Clouds in Lower Manhattan
21. Dragon on approach to the ISS, as seen from the east coast at 4:10am, 30 sec exposure
22. A 123 second exposure at Seongsan Ilchulbong, Jeju Island, South Korea
24. The launch of the Space X Falcon-9 rocket from Clermont Florida, 123 second exposure
25. Trolltunga, Norway
26. Kifissos Avenue, Athens, Greece
27. River Dee Sunrise. HDR.
28. Red Green & Blue CCFTs in a tunnel, Tyneside, UK.
30. Moonbow and lighting at Great Salt Lake, Utah