30 Top Food Pictures of the Week – July 9th to July 16th, 2012
2. Steak-wrapped, cheesy, tater tots.
3. Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Ice Cream Glazed Doughnut Sandwiches
4. Italian McDonalds – Il Mac con Parmigiano Reggiano, Miami Fries, e una Birra.
5. So my dad made a cheese platter today at work for a Film Festival afterparty… WOW…
6. Buttery Lobster Roll
7. Finally made my own bread. Nice buns.
8. Dinner last night: Homemade gnocchi with bolognese sauce and fresh basil.
9. Gotta thank Reddit for cooking breakfast like this
10. Fried chicken waffle sandwich
11. Losing my sushi virginity in Japan.
12. Ramen, from Momofuku Noodle Bar.
13. “Sticky” chocolate pudding – sweet weekend to everyone
14. Springrolls with prawns and coriander
15. Rainbow jello – tastes as good as it looks.
16. Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs with Grilled Pineapple
17. Our ribeyes at work. 28oz Wagyu Tomahawk Ribeye, 20oz Prime bone-in, 18oz Center cut, 18oz -28 day aged Buffalo bone-in.
18. Just had this pastrami topped hot dog covered in BBQ sauce
19. too beautiful to eat
20. Don’t see hardly any oatmeal on here, just had this in Hersey, PA. Sooo delicious..
21. Samoa Cupcakes!
22. Seafood Paella I had in Madrid. Contains shrimp, muscles, clams, and a bunch of other shit
23. Stuffed Nachos, a pictorial.
24. Tried my hand at the mini apple pies…success??
25. Layered Strawberry Chocolate Cake with Cream Filling. (Album)
26. Twenty layer chocolate cake…at The Strip House, NYC
27. its a love/hate kinda thing, Buffalo Chicken Fries
28. My moms tiramisu!
29. This is what I call a cinnamon bun..
30. Soft boiled egg – breakfast perfection