Typhoon Blunders Round the Globe
Jelawat is the very new hurricane Japan just suffered. This hurricane came up with an end of the peak of the tropical cyclone season. When a pressure builds up over a warm ocean, a tropical cyclone occurs.
These hurricanes are known as typhoons in Asia. As they move towards their way, these storms suck more hot air into their centre. This results in a giant blunder capable of destroying almost everything. The wind speed is about 74 mph, enough to suck everything that comes to the way. Here are some images of recent storms during this cyclone season.
1. A less-aged resident from Haiti taking shelter from the cold behind some house hold appliance as Isaac hit Port-au-Prince on august 25 2012.
2. Garbage being collected by student volunteers as a typhoon hit Paranaque, Philippines on August 25, 2012
3. Typhoon Tembin in Pingtung County, Taiwan, created this scene where a man is walking between the furniture damaged by water.
4. Motor bike being ridden through a flooded street in Hanoi on 18 august. A typhoon named as Kai-Tak hit the Vietnam badly.
5. Woman trying to recover furniture that got damaged after the flood in Boca Del Rio on the outer region of Veracruz on August9. Storm was named as Ernesto and it exactly pointed to th Gulf Of Mexico.
6. Pics of the people struggling against the strong winds and rainfall due to the typhoon Haikui in China. This forced around 2 million people to leave their places.
7. Electric poles in Wenling , china getting repaired by the workers after the typhoon Haikui made landfall. 1 billion dollars got wasted by the damages caused by this typhoon.
8. Quezon City, Philippines, is the victim place of a storm. People are temporarily living in basket ball court as their houses are completely vanished after the floods caused by the storm. Pic was captured on 6 August.
9. Isaac created this scene. A doll in mud simply explains the cruelty of nature. A scene from Port-au-Prince on August 26, 2012.
10. A 70 year old man crying on a road that got broken after his residence area got hit by a typhoon named as, Sanba in Yeosu, South Korea on September 17, 2012.
11. A woman from Haiti covering her face after forced to live in a tent there was an earthquake in this country. The pic shows the recent destruction of the tent by a tropical storm Isaac on 26 August 2012.
12. People from outskirts of Shanghai, leaving there place as there was a prediction of typhoon named Haikui in the first week of august 2012.
13. Bolaven named typhoon attacked on Jeju Island, south of Seoul, China on Aug 28 this year. It caused a lot of damage. In images you can clearly see a fisherman being rescued by the local policeman.
14. Hurricane speed measurement by the Students University of Albama. The hurricane was named as Isaac, occurred on 29 Aug 2012, in New Orleans.
15. Typhoon named, Sanba hits Yeosu caused this damaged. Pieces of polystyrene can be seen on South Korean road.