China is one of the power players in the world status. Culturally, economically or simply in all the aspects, this country has developed itself as a sole performer. Upcoming Monday is going to be the national Day of China. On this day China will see a political transition.
The country has seen its development as a leader in the last two decades. The very new Govt. going to be in the power very soon is all set to face challenges. Old disputes with Japan are already problematic. Corruption charges are at its peak and lots more. But still it’s time for celebration in China.
World’s largest population is all set to celebrate the change in power. In this post we are giving you some of the daily life stills from China.
- Re-enactment of Red army and the starting Long March, being performed by an actor from China. This image was capture on 20 September this year.
- A still of the fair named as “Animation and Comic Fair”. This fair was organized at the National Agricultural Exhibition Center in Beijing on August 23, 2012.
- Solar panels getting tested at a solar power-field in Hami, China. The date is 6 august.
- A t a factory of Tianjin Qingyuan Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd, in Tianjin, a worker inspecting the car to be exported to USA.
- A still from a steel factory of China. The stall sector in China is affected badly due to the latest world-wide economic crisis.
- Reflection of pedestrians in a shopping area of Hong Kong. February 13 was the day of pic capture.
- Dancing people at the riverside of Yangtze River in Badong, China on August 8, 2012.
- A picture from the Sceneway Garden estate from Hong Kong.
- Vinexpo Asia-Pacific was held in Hong-Kong on May 29 this year. A visitor tasting some wine.
- A public bus driver waiting for passengers in Jinggangshan, China on September 20, 2012.
- A still from Shanghai International Lantern Festival held in Shanghai, China in the month of September.
- Mulberry Paper being made by An ethnic Uighur boy along with his grandfather.
- Pic from a hutong in Beijing on August 20, 2012, where people are purchasing fruits.
- Pole dancing moves are being practiced here in Wuhan, China on August 31, 2012.
- An outdoor market scene from Beijing, China.