One of the most important milestones in a human’s life is wedding. Almost everyone gets married. In fact, marriages are one of the most happening events throughout the globe. More than 2 million marriages take place in USA standing alone.
The average expenditure on the wedding ceremonies taken altogether is about $ 30,000. The data is given as according to the Bridal Association of America. So your narrator decided to present something related to this wedding day. Here come some of the snaps related to the people celebrating their biggest life event.
- Mass wedding ceremony held at Amman, Jordan, on July 6.This event was organized by an Islamic charity for around 46 couples who were not financially able to arrange the ceremony.
- Chinese couples during a mass wedding ceremony held in Xi’an, Shaanxi province on May 1.you can see couples bowing to each other during this traditional event.In this event around 130 couples got married.
- This is something special. About 100 married women took part in this parade to re-experience their wedding day, in Russia’s Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk on June 17. This is an annual event held in Russia.
- A couple from Philippines capturing some snaps during their wedding in a mass –wedding ceremony in Manila, Philippines, on June 17.
- A Pakistani couple praying in a church during their wedding in Islamabad on October 5 2012.
- 75 years old bride kissing his 87 year old groom during a wedding ceremony held in Honduras, on Aug. 31.
- Soldiers working hard to save the platform to fall while some newly-wed pairs posing for their group photos in Taipei on May 10.Around 264 couples got knitted together.
- A policeman from Somalia with his wife after their wedding ceremony in Hodan district. Social gathering was banned at this district because of some anti-social activists.
- A Chinese couple posing for wedding album after the wedding ceremony in Shanghai in April.
- Royal couple from Brunei during their wedding in Nurul Iman Palace in Bandar Seri Begawan on Sept. 23. Muhammad Ruzaini got married to Princess Hafizah Sururul Bolkiah.
- Chinese couples posing for pictures after wedding on May 31.These 15 Chinese couples travelled to marry once again at Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Two females stamping their names in front of Buddha statue in Taiwan.
- A couple after their wedding ceremony at Lurigancho’s men’s prison in Lima on Sept. 6.The groom is inmate in this prison. About 10 inmates got married in a mass wedding ceremony held at South America’s biggest prison.
- A couple having their wedding ceremony with balloons in hands. With them there are employees from a contractor dressed as sailors on May 5.
- A couple waiting for the mass wedding ceremony start-off in Lima on 8 October. Around 60 couples got married in this event.