China’s border is extremely restricted as far as security is concerned. Around the beginning of 7th century B. C., the Great Wall of China was constructed. This wall is constructed over thousands of kilometers It was built to prevent the northern attacks on the country.
The basic structure known as Great Wall of China is constructed in centuries. The ultimate length is of about 20, 000 kms. The wall is well maintained near big cities, but nature is taking bad care of wall in the remote areas. Here go some snaps of the Great Wall of China. Have a look…
- This snap is of the outskirts of Beijing. This Place is Jinshan, on 12 august 2003.
- People enjoying the view of this wall at the Jiayuguan Pass Town in the China’s Gansu province.
- A fortress from the 14th century in Jiayuguan near the Great Wall Of China, on sept 15 2009.
- Some snaps that shows the remaining of some towers of Great Wall of China. This is from Jiayuguan, in China’s northwest Gansu province.
- A break at the wall. A train getting through a channel in the Great Wall of China. This place was also a part of Old Silk Road.
- This is the end of this wall in the west near Jiayuguan.
- Great wall’s remnants in Yinchuan, China.
- People walking on the section that got reconstructed in 1987 after some damage in the wall constructed in 16th century. This was captured near Jiayuguan, in Gansu province, on October 11, 2005.
- A taxi running besides a section of this historic wall near Sanguan Pass, west of Yinchuan.
- This is 1998’s photo. A section of 124-mile section of great wall built of stone only. This section is in the middle of the Yinshan Mountains in central Inner Mongolia.
- A section of the wall supposed to be a very old one in in Lengkou, near Qinhuangdao, China.
- A section of this wall as seen in December 1999 near Jinshanling, northeast of Beijing.
- Wall as seen near Beijing.
- Tourists hanging out at a section of this wall on the outskirts of Beijing.
- A section being measured by the workers of government agency near Beijing in China.