Bird eye is the best view to elaborate a practical happening. It doesn’t show the full view of any happening if seen from sides. To have a complete access to the beauty of anything it should be viewed at least once with bird eye angle. Some years back it was not practically possible to capture all the amazing events from a height.
But the latest trends and development in the technology enabled the man-kind to have a complete bird eye view of the most beautiful events of this world. The bird eye view is basically nothing but just a pictorial view of anything seen from a height above the ground.
This type of pictures gives an intensified and amazing view of the happening. High flying cameras as well as images captured from the airplanes are the source of this kind of photography. This typical type of photography is not so skill-demanding. Bird eye view is one of the newest forms of photography and among the top-liked way of pictorial presentations. Sometimes the view is very much beautiful as it shows a completely non-revealed part of the event.
The high-flying cameras should be the whole-sole credit-takers for this type of photography. Today almost all the photo events are incomplete without this view. And yes this is genuine also. The bird eye is undoubtedly mind-blowing when it comes to beauty.
When it comes to the truth it’s always a well-known fact that victory will always be the truth side. And this is the truth that a thing of beauty is a joy forever. So as this view is tremendous, it is getting a great appreciation round the globe.
Here we are giving some of the best bird-eye captures of some of the amazing scenes throughout the globe. Have a nice time and just enjoy with a light-mind. And yeah please don’t forget to put your comments in the comment box provided below.
- Olympic Park, England
- Burning Man Festival, Black Rock Desert, Nevada
- Santa Monica Pier, California
- The Great Salt Lake, UT
- Marina Bay Sands Casino, Singapore
- Greenhouses in San Augustin, Andalusia, Spain
- Sandbanks on the coast of Whitsunday Island, Queensland, Australia
- The Svartsengi Geothermal Power Plant, Grindavík, Iceland
- Coogee, New South Wales
- Djidji waterfalls, Gabon
- Town of Koh Pannyi, Thailand
- Residential area, Beijing, China
- Albuquerque International Balloon Festival, New Mexico
- Palm Jumeirah artificial island, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The Arecibo Radio Telescope, Puerto Rico