“Autumn is the season where every leaf turns into a flower.”
Autumn is a wonderful season which denotes the incoming of winters and ending of summers. Autumn also known as fall was started from September 22 when the autumnal equinox took place marking the end of summer and the start of fall across the Northern Hemisphere.
Autumn is a wonderful season in which farmers harvest their crops, lots of festivals, migrations, winter preparations, and of course, spectacular foliage. As autumn is the beginning of winters, so people across the north began to feel crisp chill in the evening air, color of leaves is changing, preparations for hallowing are started for which people are gathering apples and pumpkins and the animals and birds start migrating. Given here are some beautiful pictures of the wonderful autumn season.
- An amazing picture of Inntal valley covered by fog all over where the famous mountain Nordkette can be seen was captured by Dominic Ebenbichler on October 23, 2012 which was a sunny autumn day in the western Austrian province of Tyrol.
- A vivacious image of raindrops gathered on the autumn leaves of small bushes was photographed by Andy Clark in North Vancouver, British Columbia, on October 12, 2012. This is the comeback of rain after a record-breaking dry spell since August, over the area.
- Luke MacGregor captured the picture of the reflection of changing autumn leaves in a pond in England’s Sheffield Park Gardens, on October 17, 2012.
- The picture of a leaf whose color is half-changed into red was clicked near Bad Dürkheim, Germany by Torsten Silz on October 18, 2012.
- On October 22, 2012 a man is enjoying the beauty of autumn by walking under trees near Lausanne, Switzerland whose picture was clicked by Fabrice Coffrini.
- Amber Hunt clicked the picture of a 5 year boy Sam Bauer of Sioux Falls, South Dakota who is loading another pumpkin into his wagon on Saturday, October 6, 2012 during a harvest festival at the Country Apple Orchard in Harrisburg, South Dakota.
- A wonderful view photographed by Francis Trudeau on October 20, 2012 from the Blue Ridge Parkway just south of Asheville, North Carolina.
- The image is captured at The National Trust’s Tatton Park in Knutsford, England, on October 17, 2012 by Christopher Furlong of a leaf an Acer tree which is turned into a beautiful warm autumnal red color.
- This picture was captured by Dan Kitwood on October 10, 2012 in Richmond Park in London, England where a Red Deer stag is roaring in the early morning light. “Rutting” season begins with the start of autumn where the large Red Deer stags roars and barks in an attempt to attack female deer.
- The beautiful picture was clicked on October 17, 2012 by Luke MacGregor of a cute three year-old girl Annie Wood riding her scooter in front of changing autumn leaves in Sheffield Park Gardens near Haywards Heath in southern England.
- On October 3, 2012 Carlos Barria clicked a wonderful picture of children enjoying the fireworks display on the occasion of China’s Mid-Autumn festival in Shanghai by sitting on top of a police vehicle.
- Bavarian farmers transporting their cows before the arrival of winter season Alpine meadows to a narrow valley. They are transporting cows on a boat over Lake Koenigssee at dusk as they can reach valley via boat only. This picture was clicked by Michael Dalder on October 3, 2012.
- Uwe Zucchi clicked the picture of beautiful colored leaves hanging from a cherry tree in Kassel, Germany, on October 2, 2012.
- This is the picture of Oktoberfest in Munich held on September 27, 2012 in which women wearing traditional Bavarian Dirndls are posing with beer mugs, clicked by Christof Stache. The fest was continued till October 7, 2012.
- On October 1, 2012 Matthias Schrader clicked the picture of Visitors enjoying an autumn evening inside the “Augustiner” beer tent at the famous Bavarian Oktoberfest beer festival in Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Huguen photographed the picture of a hot-air balloon on September 30, 2012 which was flying over the city of Godewaersvelde at the time of sunrise in northern France.
- Alexei Druzhinin captured the picture of Russian President Vladimir Putin flying in a motorized hang glider beside two Siberian white cranes, on the Yamal Peninsula, in Russia on Wednesday Sept. 5, 2012. Environmentalists organized a program to lead the endangered cranes, which were raised in captivity, on their migration to Asia in which Putin took part in the flight.
- An amazing picture of stars shining above the cabin was clicked by Ed Jones on September 14, 2012 which was being used by shepherd Pierre Deval in Arvieux, France.
- Ed Jones clicked the picture Shepherd on September 14, 2012 when Pierre Deval was walking in the Queyras valley in Arvieux in the Hautes-Alpes region of south-eastern France. Nearby France’s glitzy ski resorts Deval leading his 1,600 sheep across Alpine pastures which were guarding his charges against predators and infection.
- Matthias Schrader captured the picture of Pumpkins harvested kept in a field near Munich, Germany, on September 12, 2012 to be sold to shoppers.
- On October 2, 2012 Denis Balibouse photographed the picture of Grapes of Chasselat, in a container during the first days of the grape harvest in the Lavaux region in Chexbres,. Chasselat for white wine and Pinot Noir for the red are the most popular grape varieties produced in the UNESCO Heritage listed Lavaux vineyard which is made of 10,000 terraces, which were started in the 12th century by monks.
- Michael Dalder clicked this picture of trees colored in autumn on October 2, 2012. This beautiful picture was captured in Schoenau at the Koenigssee Lake, near the southern German city of Berchtesgaden.
- A picture of a girl enjoying autumn season by throwing leaves in the air at the estate of Mariendaal in Arnhem, Netherlands, was clicked by Robin Utrecht on September 30, 2012.
- The picture clicked by Bernd Weissbrod was of a German Pumpkin Boat Championship held on September 16, 2012 in Ludwigsburg, Germany. In this picture Alexander Kempt is paddling past the Baroque Palace in a hollowed out pumpkin in the competition. 40 people participated in the competition each of whom used the pumpkin boats furnished by the organizers or are allowed to use a self-made boat constructed of a pumpkin weighing 200 kilograms or more.
- Karen Bleier clicked the picture of the mountains of the Teton Range, photographed in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, on October 4, 2012 with the beautiful colors of autumn.