1. Casa Battlo, Barcelona Spain
Monthly Archives: May 2012
1. Sub full of architecture, i want more beautiful product designs
Photography is a fun! Most of us must have struggled with a camera in hands for a perfect angle to capture an amazing click. Nothing wrong, in fact it’s kind of a fun and some strange force which keeps insisting the camera holder for searching the better angle
1. Perfect Ring of Fire in Bluit, New Mexico
1. SpaceX’s biggest fans: Astronauts aboard the ISS watch and cheer SpaceX’s Dragon launch
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul. The sky is the part of creation in which nature has done for the sake of pleasing man
1. Mordor in another light. Tongariro National Park, New Zealand.
1. Exposure : am I doing it right?
Welcome back friends, I am again in front of you with all new photographs of Beautiful Pictures of Dolphins. You must enjoy my previous post Dolphins can be aggressive too!!! But I don’t Believe….(Part.1). This is addition version of the older post.There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. Looking at
The world is so empty if one thinks only of mountains, rivers and cities; but to know someone here and there who thinks and feels with us, and though distant, is close to us in spirit – this makes the earth for us an inhabited garden
1. Possibly my best looking cake yet…Strawberry Mousse Cake
1. Aboriginal man using newly installed phone for the first time in Amhem Land, Australia, ca. 1975. Photo by Penny Tweedie
1. John Steinbeck on politics in America
1. Pyongyang, North Korea with the Ryugyong Hotel in the background